How can I do better in math?
There are many things to do to help yourself with math.
1. Read the question fully. Then if needed, break it down sentence by sentence.
2. Practice you math facts (additon, subtraction, multiplication, and divison)
3. Take notes in class (these will help you with your homework)
4. Go over your notes 5-10 minutes nightly.
5. Do your homework (your lessons from the day will help you with your homework).
6. Ask questions as they come up- don't wait.
7. Make corrections on all of your work (you learn from your mistakes).
8. Show all of your work (this way I can see where you are going wrong)