Mount Markham Senior High School
Principal: Victor Zampetti (VZampetti@mmcsd.org)
Main Office: (315) 822-2900
- The High School will be holding full-day classes until Wednesday, June 16th, attendance is still required.
- Regents will start on June 17th. Schedule included.
- All students taking a class ending in regents are required to take the regents, failure to do so may have a negative impact on the student's final average and the ability to earn credit.
- All students taking an exam should arrive by 8:15 and report to the Auditorium.
- A noon bus will be available for students, they will need to sign up for the bus in the morning.
- Lunch will be served until June 22, bag lunches will be available on June 23, 24.
- Students will turn in their Chromebook the morning of their last scheduled regents
- Seniors will turn their Chromebooks in on Wed. June 16th.
- Attached is the regents (Testing) schedule for the HS.
High School Updates
Check it Out!
- Mount Markham's Virtual Zen Zone (Created by Mrs. Dickens)
- Email Information for HS Students
- Mount Markham YouTube Channel
Juniors should start working on their Community Service graduation requirement.