•  

    Receive a $5000 Sign On Bonus after you become a Bus Driver for Mount Markham CSD!

    Here's how it works:

    We currently have several open bus routes to be filled, so...

    • Fill out an application to become a Mount Markham School Bus Driver
    • Obtain all licenses and fulfill all requirements to become a MMCSD Bus Driver (MMCSD provides paid training)
    • Once you are successfully hired as a permanent MMCSD School Bus Driver, you will be required to retain your employment for 1 year to receive 30% of the sign on bonus. After completion of your second year, you will receive the remaining 70%.

     

    We will soon post more information explaining specific requirements, hourly pay, benefit package and how rewarding being a school bus driver can be.