Rester calme et parler français

Bonjour Parents

  • FAQ for Parents:

    Does my child have to take French?

    Yes, according to New York State Law, every child (unless classified as Foreign Language Exempt per the Office of Special Education) must earn one High School credit of foreign language in order to graduate.

    Once a student has earned Level 1 credit, they have completed the minimum New York State requirement, however, some students should continue foreign language study. Students that wish to earn the Advanced Designation Regents Diploma must complete through Level 3 foreign language.

    I took Spanish/forgot my high school French. How can I help my child be successful in French?

    The main way to help your child is to let them know that learning French is valuable so that they will invest themselves in the course.